Namaste !

It looks like you're new here. Get involved with the Indoindians Forum, just click one of these buttons!

Indoindians Forum

First time here? Introduce yourself!

edited June 2015 in Newcomers
Hello, I see that you are new here. I know nothing except your user names. Introduce yourself with Indoindians and do share your details :) What's your name? Where do you come from? and other nifty details.

I'll start -

I am the administrator of the Indoindians Forum – an interactive hub to exchange news, views, information and ask for advice. This is a moderated forum so as to provide a quality experience without irritating spammy posts. You can register an account with this forum or login easily with your social media profiles. Either way it is secure.

Our moderators are experts in their fields and will be responding to your queries and comments on this forum. We also have a very special category ‘Ask Indoindians Anything’ and are looking forward to engaging with you.

With Indoindians experience of serving the Indian community in Indonesia since 2000, I look forward to being your contact point.

Comments

• Hi ,
    I am Manish Shrivastava working with The Himalaya Drug Company for the last 8 years in Jakarta. I am from Jhansi ,Uttar Pradesh.
  • Great to have you on the forum, Manish
  • Hello I am Hemchand kochar, was in indonesia from 1997 to 2009. I am now at Mumbai and providing investment advisory services to NRIs
  • Hi Hemchand, great have you on the forum. Do post your some investment tips here
  • HI Indo indians I am Frederico Soares from Goa India, working in the oil and gas industry and have been in BALIKPAPAN for the last nine years.
  • Hi Fred, great to have on the forum. Wow, 9 years in Balikpapan. How is it to live there?
  • Not to Bad, its a well developed village but not too much to do except play golf on the weekends.
  • Hi.. am pooja birla, coming from dubai. Before that we were in delhi for past 8 yrs.
  • Hey pooja, welcome to the Indoindians forum. Looking forward to interacting with you.
  • Namaste
    I'm on an island south from you and am hoping to talk about Tamil / Sanskrit words which explain some history.
  • PKPK
    edited September 2016
    Hi: I am PK (PK Subramanian). Moved from Maryland, USA to Jakarta in Jan 2016 on a 3 year assignment with a Bank. Originally, I am from Trissur in Kerala state. Look forward to interacting with members of the Indoindians forum.
  • Namaste, my name is Addison I live in Bandung. I moved here from America over 4 years ago. I have a keen interest in Indian food and cooking. Have recently found many recipes for Paan and sweets made from Betel Nut leaves and nuts. I can find most of the ingredients I need except the leaves and shredded nuts. Do any of you know of any shops here in Indonesia that sell the leaves and nuts and, would be willing to ship them? I very seldom get a chance to go to Jakarta. I have done online research, seems that Indonesia ships thousands of tons of betel nuts out of country every year but I can't seem to find a retail package of it anywhere. Thank You for your help and Happy New Year, Addison